Privacy [electronic resource] : Concepts and Problems
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses two privacy issues in connection with governmental and corporate information gathering and dissemination, the right to be let alone and the right to control information about oneself. Describes existing laws protecting the confidentiality of personally identifiable records, and related legislation in the 95th-97th Congresses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10064324