UFO Enigma [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 149 pages : digital, PDF file
- Surveys various definitions of UFOs (unidentified flying objects) and types of encounters, considers witness credibility factors, and presents selected views on the UFO problem. Reviews UFO accounts in the U.S. and selected foreign countries, and related private and Government activities, 1947-82 with historical trends. Appendixes include selected case summaries and sample Air Force document released through the Freedom of Information Act.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10064411