Legal Analysis of Proposed Constitutional Amendments Concerning School Prayer (S.J. Res. 73 and S.J. Res. 212) as Reported by the Senate Judiciary Committee [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews the current legal standards pertaining to government involvement with religious activities in public schools and other public institutions, and analyzes the probable effects of two proposed constitutional amendments.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10064444