Religious Activities in the Public Schools and the First Amendment [electronic resource] : Judicial Decisions and the Congressional Response
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 153 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes Federal and State court decisions concerning the constitutionality of various religious activities in public schools, colleges, and universities, 1965-84. Also reviews efforts in the 89th-98th Congresses to overturn or limit some of these decisions, particularly the Supreme Court's school prayer decisions. Includes bibliography.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10064446