Avoiding Prejudice to the Pending FTC Proceeding Concerning the Proposed Joint Venture Between General Motors and Toyota in the Conduct of Congressional Hearings [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 53 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides legal analysis of proposed joint venture between General Motors and Toyota. Analyzes general legal principles and specific case law; and considers legal issues raised by Pillsbury v. FTC, regarding prejudice of agency proceedings in the conduct of Congressional hearings.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10064468