Energy Planning and Implementation in the U.S. Insular Areas [electronic resource] : Problems and Policy Options
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 634 pages : digital, PDF file
- Transcript (p. 13-171) of CRS-sponsored May 12-13, 1983 conference on energy planning and implementation in U.S. insular areas, including summary of reports of conference workshops. Includes committee staff recommendations (p. 1-11) on conference, focusing on energy development and planning needs in U.S. insular areas, including Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, and TTPI.
Supplementary material (p. 173-626) includes conference participants' submitted statements, reports, papers, and:
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/14:En 2/5
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10064517