Federal Tax Provisions Relating to Alcohol Fuels Including Recent Changes Under the Tax Reform Act of 1984 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Outlines provisions of the Federal tax code which offer incentives for the production, sale, and consumption of alcohol fuels. Covers income tax credits, exemption on interest income on industrial development bonds and from excise taxes, and customs duties on imported alcohol.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10064544