Superfund [electronic resource] : Hazardous Waste Cleanup
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Outlines provisions of the 1980 law which provides for a "Superfund" to finance Federal action in response to hazardous substance spills and in cleanup of leaking hazardous waste dumps. Discusses the Environmental Protection Agency's diligence in implementing the law, and related congressional issues. Includes bibliography.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10064648