Budget Process in Congress [electronic resource] : Recent and Proposed Changes
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the provisions and legislative history of the Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974 which established congressional budget procedures and controls for Presidential impoundments, and reviews current reform proposals for the budget process.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10064796