Federal Laws Relating to the Control of Narcotics and Other Dangerous Drugs, Enacted 1961-1984 [electronic resource] : Brief Summaries
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes laws, treaties, and reorganization plans intended to initiate or support efforts to prevent drug abuse through the control of narcotics supply, 1961-84.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10064805