Congress and the President in U.S. Foreign Policymaking [electronic resource] : A Selected, Annotated Bibliography
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 89 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents an annotated bibliography on the roles of Congress and the President in the conduct of foreign policy, covering their relations regarding executive agreements and treaties, war powers, foreign economic policies, and national security issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10064864