Polygraph Testing of Employees in Private Industry [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines legal issues regarding the use of polygraph tests to screen potential employees, including privacy rights, testing credibility, and use in labor arbitration. Also describes the polygraph testing process, reviews related decisions by the National Labor Relations Board, and summarizes pending Federal legislation and current State statutes.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10064958