Congressional Power To Require Collection of State Sales/Use Taxes by Mail Order Firms [electronic resource] : Due Process Concerns
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines due process concerns arising from Federal legislation to overturn the Supreme Court's 1967 decision in National Bellas Hess v. Department of Revenue, prohibiting States from collecting sales or use taxes from mail-order businesses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10064960