Legal Analysis of Whether There Are Jones Act Restrictions on the Foreign Ownership of American-Made Boats Used for Fishing in United States Waters [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes Federal cabotage statutes that limit rights to engage in maritime commerce affecting the U.S., collectively known as the "Jones Act". Examines whether the Jones Act restricts foreign ownership of U.S. vessels used for fishing in U.S. waters.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10065052