Buy American Requirements Under Foreign Assistance Legislation and a Summary of Buy American and Buy American-Type Laws [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses provisions of foreign assistance law that require purchases with foreign assistance funds be made in U.S.; and circumstances under which purchases may be made elsewhere. Summarizes basic buy American legislation, including original Buy American Act, current exceptions to its applications, and examples of several "Little Buy American" provisions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10065078