Civil Rights Act of 1984 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the proposed Civil Rights Act of 1984 which would clarify the language of four civil rights laws, making their discrimination prohibitions for federally-assisted programs applicable to entire institutions. Focuses on whether coverage should be by program or institution, whether the proposed legislation would broaden coverage beyond the original scope of the laws, and whether coverage should apply to institutions through student aid.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10065343