Private Pension Plans [electronic resource] : Which Way Are They Headed
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes pension plans offered by corporate employers, with a focus on comparing defined benefit pension plans to defined contribution pension plans. Explains relative advantages of each plan type, and examines pension regulatory framework and trends in plan formations and terminations. Provides statistical information on role each type plays in providing retirement income, and discusses underlying public policy issues. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10065387