Legislation on Foreign Relations Through 1984 [electronic resource] : Vol. I.
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 1,309 pages : digital, PDF file
- First volume in an updated compilation of foreign relations legislation, treaties, and related documents, prepared by Larry Q. Nowels (CRS), also for use of House Foreign Affairs Committee., This volume contains full and partial texts of annual authorizing legislation and other laws pertaining to foreign relations through the 98th Congress, 2nd session, and related Executive orders and State Dept delegations of authority, codified and in force as of Jan. 1, 1985., and Includes a subject index (p. 1233-1311).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10065481