Nicaragua v. U.S [electronic resource] : The International Court of Justice Decision
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes the decision of the International Court of Justice regarding allegations of U.S. illegal use of military force against and intervention in the internal affairs of Nicaragua.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10065672