Tort Reform Debate [electronic resource] : Pros, Cons, Federal Proposals, State Statutes
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Considers pros and cons of proposed tort reforms, focusing on legality and whether the reform would improve the insurance crisis brought on by the increasing number and size of tort judgements. Reviews Federal proposals and State statutes that have implemented certain tort reforms.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10065729