Major Federal Tax Provisions That Directly Affect International Trade and Investment [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Identifies and describes the more important Federal income tax provisions encouraging or discouraging U.S. exports, imports, and investment abroad.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10065847