Machine Tools [electronic resource] : Imports and the U.S. Industry, Economy, and Defense Industrial Base
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 57 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the role of the machine tool industry in the U.S. economy, the effects of imports on the industry, and the importance of machine tools to the U.S. defense industrial base. Reviews the status of a recent petition by the National Machine Tool Builders Association for relief from import competition under 1962 law, and the implications for the machine tool industry, the U.S. economy, and U.S. defense industrial preparedness.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10065853