Outdoor Advertising Control Along Federal-Aid Highways [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews the evolution and current status of the Federal program for controlling outdoor advertising along Federal-aid highways from its implementation in 1958, and discusses congressional proposals which would expedite billboard removal.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10065915