Bilingual Education Act--Should a Specific Instructional Approach Be Supported? [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the debate over the Bilingual Education Act's funding restriction which requires a majority of the funds for local school district bilingual education programs to be used to support transitional instructional approaches.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10065963