Bilingual Education [electronic resource] : Recent Evaluations of Local School District Programs and Related Research on Second-Language Learning
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes recent evaluations of local school district programs serving limited-English proficient (LEP) students, and defines three instructional approaches for teaching LEP students. Discusses the purpose and background of the Bilingual Education Act, describes basic and demonstration projects under the Act, and summarizes related research on second-language learning and bilingualism.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10065979