Fundamentals of Nuclear Arms Control [electronic resource] : Part IX: The Congressional Role in Nuclear Arms Control
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 49 pages : digital, PDF file
- Ninth in a series of CRS reports, prepared for the Subcom on Arms Control, International Security, and Science, to examine U.S. nuclear arms control policy and issues.
This volume, prepared by Ellen C. Collier, examines the role of Congress in nuclear arms control. Reviews congressional involvement in arms control agreements and policy, and assesses methods used by Congress to influence arms control policy, including approval of arms control agreements, weapons funding decisions, and use of reporting requirements.
Includes charts (p. 9-11, 17-19, 23-28).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10066076