Constitutional Amendment to Regulate Congressional Salary Increases [electronic resource] : A Slumbering Proposal's New Popularity
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews the 1789 proposed amendment to the Constitution to limit the power of Congress to increase salaries of Members. Examines legislative history of the salary amendment; and details recent popularity of the amendment, its passage by several States, and Congressional joint resolutions with similar provisions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10066131