Science Policy Study [electronic resource] : Background Report No. 5: The Impact of Information Technology on Science
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages : digital, PDF file
- Committee Serial T. Fifth in a series of background reports prepared for the Task Force on Science Policy. This study, prepared by Jane Bortnick and Nancy R. Miller (CRS), assesses the impact of developments in information technology, including computers and telecommunications, on the conduct of science.
Includes the following chapters:
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10066202