Cost-Sharing and the Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Comments on whether nonfederal costsharing requirements in the Water Resources Development Act of 1986 apply to Army Corps of Engineers construction of new facilities at the Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10066327