"Baker Plan:" A Remedy for the International Debt Crisis? [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Surveys the background, provisions, weaknesses, and possible effects of the "Program for Sustained Growth," proposed by Treasury Secretary James A. Baker as a solution to the problem of the debt crisis in developing countries.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10066440