U.S. Trade Embargo Against Nicaragua After Two-and-a-Half Years [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the impact of the U.S. trade embargo imposed on Nicaragua 5/7/85, and attempts to measure its effectiveness in the context of economic trends affecting Central America and Latin America as a whole. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10066446