Prospects for an Economic Downturn (After the Stock Market Plunge) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines indicators of economic performance along with predictions of the major commercial forecasting firms. Discusses events likely to start off an economic downturn, focusing on the behavior of the budget, the execution of monetary policy, the 10/18/87 stock market decline, and the relation of the domestic economy to the rest of the world.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10066455