Corporate Mergers [electronic resource] : An Overview of Major Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines corporate merger activity and the implications for public policy. Looks at related economic issues, procedural issues concerning merger tactics, structural issues involving Federal v. State oversight jurisdiction, and corporate governance issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10066500