Declining Unemployment [electronic resource] : Some Observations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains the significance of declining unemployment rates, 1979-87, in terms of labor market changes such as demographic changes, discouraged male workers, part-time v. full-time workers, racial differences, industrial changes, and duration of unemployment.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10066524