Targeted Fiscal Assistance [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents a summary of the funds allocation formula used in the general revenue sharing program, and major criticisms of the formula. Discusses the formula contained in a legislative proposal to replace revenue sharing with a fiscal assistance program targeted at the more needy units of local government, States, Native Americans, and D.C.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10066533