Credit Reform Proposal of the Reagan Administration [electronic resource] : Analysis and Policy Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses a Reagan Administration proposal to include Federal credit subsidies, rather than net cash flow, in the unified budget as a measure of Federal credit; and related policy issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10066535