Caribbean Basin Initiative [electronic resource] : General Background Information, and Activities in Barbados, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, and Jamaica
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background information on the Caribbean Basin tariff preference, to promote political stability and economic growth in the Caribbean Basin region; and explains its interrelationship with various relevant U.S. laws and international compacts. Addresses balance of payment situation in Barbados, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, and Jamaica; and examines mechanisms and means to provide these nations with balance of payments and developmental assistance.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10066546