Credit Reform [electronic resource] : Chiles-Domenici Proposal Contrasted with Reagan Proposal
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes proposals by Senators Chiles and Domenici, and the Reagan Administration to change treatment of Federal credit in the unified budget. Compares proposals; and explains differences in their dollar measures of credit subsidies, methodologies for valuing credit subsidies, and effects on budget deficits.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10066566