Historic Preservation Program [electronic resource] : Structure, History, and Congressional Policies
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 53 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews Congressional developments concerning historic preservation, including the historic preservation partnership between Federal, State, and local governments and the private sector. Discusses history of the partnership, and highlights the Historic Preservation Fund, from which Congress appropriates funding, and the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966. Assesses Congressional committee jurisdiction for historic preservation, and presents current issues and possible directions for the 100th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10066676