Drawback of Sugar Duties and Fees [electronic resource] : Lengthening the Time Allowance
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains "drawback," which refers to refund of duties and fees paid on any imported products, if the products are subsequently exported after further processing or manufacturing. Outlines proposed extension of the time allowance for the "drawback" of duties and fees on re-exported sugar, as contained in House and Senate omnibus trade bills currently in conference. Focuses on pro/con arguments.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10066691