Medicare, Medicaid, and Maternal and Child Health Programs [electronic resource] : An Overview of Major Legislation Enacted from 1980 Through 1986
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : digital, PDF file
- Traces the major Medicare amendments which have affected hospitals, physicians, and beneficiaries since 1980. Reviews major Medicaid amendments affecting Federal financial participation, coverage of pregnant mothers and children, and States flexibility in administering their programs. Describes the consolidation of Federal health service programs for mothers and children under a new block grant authority.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10066788