Selected Women's Issues Legislation Enacted Between 1832-1986 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 66 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents brief legislative histories and provisions of selected legislation on women's rights enacted 1832-1986, arranged in chronological order within subject categories for the 22nd-99th Congresses. Subjects include civil rights, employment, education, health, child care and support, birth control and abortion, pensions, military service, taxes, sexual and family crime, conferences and commemorations, and foreign assistance.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10066945