Education of the Handicapped [electronic resource] : Selected References, 1984-1987
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents an annotated bibliography on the education of handicapped persons from preschool through post-secondary education, 1984-87. Covers current programs and technology, the Education for All Handicapped Children Act and other legislative efforts, mainstreaming programs, the rights of handicapped students, and case law.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10067060