Constitutional Analysis of Proposals To Establish a Mandatory Public Employee Drug-Testing Program [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines constitutional law issues raised by programs for mandatory drug testing of public employees. Notes that such testing of Federal employees is the subject of an Executive Order of President Reagan, and several bills introduced in the 100th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10067239