Legal Effect of Congressional Declaration of Non-Navigability, Particularly with Respect to the Navigation Servitude [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses whether a statutory declaration that a body of water is non-navigable imposes any legal restraint on subsequent actions of the U.S., focusing on whether such a declaration affects the ability of the U.S. to later assert its navigation servitude over that body of water.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10067289