Cost and Effects of Extending Health Insurance Coverage [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 196 pages : digital, PDF file
- Continuation of a series of CRS studies, prepared for the Subcom on Labor-Management Relations, the Subcom on Labor Standards, the House Energy and Commerce Committee Subcom on Health and the Environment, and the Senate Special Committee on Aging, analyzing health insurance coverage trends and examining issues related to coverage of the uninsured.
This study focuses on costs and effects of expanding employment-based health insurance coverage. Includes:
Includes tables throughout.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10067331