Report on Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action in the Southern California Aerospace Industry [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 55 pages : digital, PDF file
- Report, based on Subcom on Employment Opportunities Oct. 23-24, 1987 hearings and additional research by CRS, assessing minority recruitment and promotion programs of eight aerospace industry companies in Southern California which are major Federal contractors. Analyzes equal employment opportunity and salary data supplied by the companies and provides statistical data on employment by race, ethnicity, sex, and occupational categories.
Includes conclusions and recommendations (p. 50-52).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10067335