European Community's 1992 Plan [electronic resource] : An Overview of the Proposed "Single Market".
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines issues concerning the European Community (EC) plan to unify member state economies by eliminating all internal barriers to trade, commerce, and movement between the member states by 1992. Discusses expected benefits to the EC, prospects and problems, EC intra-regional and external trade, and implications for the U.S. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10067432