Tax-Exempt Bond Provisions of the Technical and Miscellaneous Revenue Act of 1988 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews P.L. 100-647, the Technical and Miscellaneous Revenue Act of 1988, which enacted tax-exempt bond rules that affect determination of arbitrage profits and the private activities that are eligible for tax-exempt financing. Reviews impact on mortgage revenue bonds, student loan bonds, residential rental housing bonds, blind pools, and bonds for high-speed rail transit.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10067495