Municipal Compliance with the Clean Water Act [electronic resource] : Is the Glass Half Full or Half Empty
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews the Clean Water Act requirement that municipal sewage treatment plants achieve a mandated pollution control level, and related enforcement policies. Includes estimates of noncompliance as of 7/1/88, implications for those communities, and related Federal funding.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10067548